Friday, February 19, 2010

A Quick crafting Fix

What do you get when you take this cute & fluffy wool from Crazy Clarkes & a couple of needles and a desire to see just what it knits up like??

A very cute & fluffy pot holder of course (well that is what P called it)
NO - Actually you throw on a pair of bamboo handles from the local (AMAZINGLY SCARY & WELL STOCKED PROVIDER OF EVERYTHING) shop and create a very cute and highly sought after bag - I had 10 different offers to buy my bag today (Yes just in one day) - YEAH!! I wish I had offers like that for the things I want to sell. I love it. It is big enough to hold my wallet, phone, keys & glasses - just what I need.

So this bag is another finished project - I love blogging them, at least it keeps me on track & I know what I have made.

And - it only took me 2 days. I had to remember how to knit & cast off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...