Monday, July 19, 2010

A bag or two.

After completion of the Denim Scramble quilt I was seeking a "quick fix" to sew. Meaning something that I could make from beginning to end in less than an hour.

I was so very excited when I found this FANTASTIC and EASY pattern on All people quilt.com . It has the great external pockets for things like your keys, phone, etc.

I loved it so much but thought it was a bit small as I can't quite fit the kitchen sink in it (ha ha), so I increased the measurements & made a big brother for it. Now I can fit the kitchen sink and the laundry tub!!

Love it. Now I just need to make myself a matching overnight bag... mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...