Monday, August 23, 2010

Bon-bons anyone?

On Friday I blogged about my x-block "Christmas paths" cushion and was wondering what to do with my 'leftovers' you can check this out here.

Well no sooner had I finished blogging than inspiration struck & I was back to the sewing area to whip up this project.
However I should know that just 'whipping' it up is never as great as it sounds, so after some sewing; unpicking; making the same mistake again; unpicking again; finally sewing it the right way, I bring you....

"Bon-Bon"


"a bolster style cushion with all the trimmings of Christmas including bells & pretzel points"(thanks Rachel - new name for prairie points.)

So another UFO complete and something ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...