Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quilts of Love

This week has seen me complete 2 small quilts for the Quilt of Love project.  These quilts are either 50cm x 50cm or 1m x 1m in size and are used in the special care nurseries of hospitals.

This Butterfly Quilt of Love (50 x 50cm) was made from my Injune Creek Patchwork Christmas exchange where instead of exchanging gifts we exchanged embroidery panels and fat 1/4s of fabric to use for this purpose.
 This "Sheriff" Quilt of love (50 x 50cm) I made from a cute teddy cowboy material that I embellished with a "Sheriff Star".
Both of these quilts have been given into the custody of Julie from Cow Paddocks Patchwork to be passed on to the special care wards of the major hospitals in Toowoomba & Brisbane.

I am very excited, these 2 quilts mean another 2 OPAM for February.  Sometimes we just get on a roll.

1 comment:

  1. These two quilts turned out OK, D. I am sure they will be appreciated by the families that receive them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...