Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am so lucky

When I ventured to the mail box this week I found a very exciting parcel waiting for me.  It contained this beautiful card & wonderfully wrapped goodies from Vikki of Sew Useful Designs.
 
Inside were the wonderful goodies I won in the Flood relief raffle & Auction that I posted about here .
The travel sewing caddy complete with scissors & thread fits on the sun visor of the car so I can sew while driving (well being the passenger actually).  I will have to get P to photograph me stitching in the car. The wonderful patterns are the Springtime Block of the month that I won in the auction.  I can't wait to trace off the beautiful stitcheries and start stitching.
Many thanks again Vikki for your generous prizes.  
I LOVE THEM.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...