Thursday, July 21, 2011

A finished Quilt - yep, completely finished.

It's Finished..... it's finished.... it's finished.

Please meet "Christmas Memories".
Completely finished.  Quilted.  Bound.  Labelled.  Off being valued, FINISHED.

You would recall I blogged about this quilt back in May 2011.

I am so proud of the quilt.  As I feel a real sense of I created this myself, not following someone else's pattern.

It was quilted by the lovely Rosalie of Rose Quilting at Meringandan West.

Look at the quilting detail.  Gum nuts, gum blossoms and eucalyptus leaves.



It is lovely and and I can't wait till this Christmas to put it to use.

Quilt specifications:  Embroidery designs by Heart of Gold Creations, Aspley.  
Fabric: Frosted Memories by Holly Taylor for MODA
Design: Me.
Quilting: Rosalie Waters, Rose Quilting.
Size: 79" x 93"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...