Monday, October 3, 2011

Thinking, Pondering and admiring the work of my Friends

Yes as the title says, I am thinking, pondering and admiring the work of my Friends.

Thinking and pondering the future of these collections of yo-yos





Yes, they are laid out in tree shapes.  I am seeing bags?, or apron fronts? or who knows?

And admiring.
This beautiful bright bed topper for "My big bed Nanna" was made by Colleen from a Jelly roll and some great angled piecing
 and a close up of those braids
 Very nice Colleen.  I hope it is loved by it's new owner.  

I love having crafty friends, they definitely provide inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...