Thursday, November 17, 2011

A "secret squirrel" reveal

Tuesday night saw my UFO Craft Group reveal a wedding present to our lovely Becc.  

Becc and her fiance Luke were married on 11.11.11 and we had sneakily planned this quilt for them and made it in the last month. 

If you want the whole wedding story go visit Becc's blog

Here is Becc unwrapping the quilt

 Becc loved it and I have it on good authority from Luke that it is a cosy quilt.  We appreciate the irony of a quilt in Australia in summer, but the symbols of a quilt are far greater than any season.
The quilt was accompanied by this exquisite card by Gayle who is also a UFO Crafter
 Here are some close ups of the quilt.  I have no idea why the photos are sideways, just tip your head, 'cause I can't fix them.

11.11.11
 Becc
 
Forever

and the whole quilt
 We hope it brings Becc and Luke much joy in their married life.
Congratulations!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't thank you ladies enough for this gorgeous, meaningful, comfy present. I will treasure it forever! xx Becc

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...