Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthdays for Crafty Friends

Now I don't know about you, but as a crafter I find myself wanting to give my crafty friends either something handmade, or something that will help with their craft.

The gifts I made this month do both.
For Cindy (a scrapbooker & jigsaw lover) a mug with ribbon flowers and a jigsaw (no I didn't make the jigsaw).
 
The ribbons are tied with florist wire so she can untie them to use in scrapping projects.
 I think it is really cute.

And for Gayle a scrapbooker who is entering the world of quilting.
A jug of fat quarter flowers.
These flowers were made by folding or scrunching the fat quarter into a flower shape and tying with florist wire.  Gayle can remove these from their wire when she wants to quilt with them.
 I hope the girls like their gifts for themselves and their future projects.  
Happy birthday Cindy & Gayle.


3 comments:

  1. What fantastic ideas! maybe a silly question but Where did you get the florist wire from? the florist or aceys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely gift Debra, I have this sitting on my dresser am not ready to pull apart the masterpiece.Thanks again. Cindy's looks great too!!
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever. They look great. MUM

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...