Monday, March 5, 2012

Publishing, running and going nowhere

I had a most constructive weekend this weekend.  I managed to make 2, yes 2 table runners

This pretty one is a gift and will be off in the mail soon
 Look at the lovely fabric used for the centre and triangles. It has doves, crosses and "The greatest of these is Love" a great reminder for Easter.
 The second will be heading off to the Easter in the Country Mayoral Breakfast this Easter.  Hopefully someone will like it as much as I do, if not, I will bring it home to grace my table for the Easter season.
 check out the cute eggs on the fabric. They almost look like you could unwrap and eat them.
 And then, my long awaited Book .....

2011~ The Blog of Outback Crafter
 It arrived in the mail from Sharedbook and I love it.  It might not be a best seller world wide (hard to sell with only 1 copy) but I love it and I love looking at what I have done creatively in the last 12 months.
I am really creatively energised right now.  I hope it lasts.  I am enjoying flitting between my sewing machine, and computer.

2 comments:

  1. Two very pretty table runners and i think it is great that you had a book made of your blog - what a great record of all your sewing! And lovely for your family to have in the future too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra.
    I saw your link on Koolkat's blog. Love your colourful happy table runner.Visit my blog if you want! www.shaunaart.blogspot.com

    shauna.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...