Wednesday, April 3, 2013

An Alien, A UFO and a finish??

This is one of those finishes that you just want to slap your forehead and say Durrh - why did you wait to do that??
Back in October we visited "The Dish" in Parkes NSW as part of our school holiday excursion.
While we were there we found these adorable shirts with aliens on them and both boys wanted one.
Unfortunately for T, he does not fit 'kid' clothes anymore, so I promised him I would cut up his alien shirt and stitch it onto a shirt that did fit properly.

So after 5 months of sitting on the table I cut, I sewed, I finished.
 (And it took only 5 MINUTES, only 5 minutes, arrrgh)
 
I have one EXCITED boy with a unique shirt.
 Durrh - why did I wait so long to do finish this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...