Monday, June 1, 2015

March Finishes

Yes, I realise today is the 1st of June and I am posting March finishes, but I wanted to get these posted before I shared April &  May.

I had previously posted about my Fallen Warrior Quilt and poppies, so I just needed to share T-shirt remodel for son #2.

My in-laws had been on holidays to New Zealand and purchased shirts for hubby & boys, unfortunately when they purchased the shirts they could only find adult sizes, that meant that my size 10 son looked like he was wearing a dress.  it was just too big, so he wouldn't wear it.

 My very not kiwi boys trying to give their best Maori inspired face.


My unwilling model and his shirt that fits.  Thanks to friendly overlocker it is now a regularly worn piece of clothing.  It is a win - win.  He will wear his shirt & Nanna knows her gift is appreciated.

See you soon for my April finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...