Wednesday, October 5, 2016

September OPAM #4

This finish was one of those projects that has sat around for not particular reason.

I had a deadline... so it got finished (only took about 12 months)

This cushion belonged to a friend and the original cushion was eaten by the washing machine - the grey fabric behind the dog was melted int he washing machine & the cushion un-usable.

So I offered to fix it.  It was about a 1 hour job including stuffing and stitching closed & there was no reason for it to just 'sit around'.  Luckily I was going to a wedding with the cushion owner, so it was good motivation to finish it and deliver in person.

Thankfully I was able to rescue a panel from the cushion to applique to a new cushion.

Owner is happy & cute doggy is not sitting sadly in my house.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...