Friday, December 23, 2016

A pillowcase for you & you & you

I decided the children on my gift list would receive a personalised pillowcase this year as my boys love the ones they received last year.  So after a few text messages with the Mums we have 6 pillow cases for 6 special people.

L-R Blue LEGO FAN, Purple girlie girl, Blue camping girl, Orange piano player, Green bike loving boy & Green LEGO fan.

The LEGO pillows were the hardest as Lego fabric is hard to find in my part of the world, so I ended up printing colourful silhouettes on fabric & appliqueing them on. I think they look cute.

I do particularly love the photo of them all wrapped & stacked.

Handmade Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I did this also - kids love them and so do their mums! You have done a beautiful job with them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...