Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Amazing April

April this year has included an open day at a local quilt retreat. Springhill Country Craft Retreat

Springhill Country Craft Retreat is located at Amby a 40 minute drive west of Roma, in South West Queensland.

I was VERY excited as Gaye asked me if I would work for her for the day in the shop.  Ummmm...... Of course, I would.  I was like a kid in a candy shop.   My dream...  Am I excited much??

 

The shop is beautiful. So many fabrics, patterns, notions and beautifulness.


 Outside the shop were stalls of handcrafts, and plants, food and all sorts.



Springhill can be booked for retreats as the name implies.  This is inside one of the bedrooms, quilts on every bed and quilted items at every turn.

If you are ever out Roma way, pop out to Amby to see Gaye. It is a wonderful shop and retreat.
I am so pleased that Gaye asked me to work for her.  It was such a fun day.

See you soon.

Debra


1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...