Monday, May 15, 2017

February False starts and flimsys

February saw me starting a project I have had brewing in my brain for a while and decided I would make it because I wanted it.

No deadline or intended recipient, it would be mine.

A few years ago, I had participated in a red & white fabric swap hosted by Karen Griska of Sew Many Ways.  (I've just checked Karen's blog and it was 2011 - oh my goodness).

Anyway, I finally designed a quilt to use these gorgeous red & whites. 


 This was my design

 I sewed a million 1/2 square triangles and started to join the centre star.

 I love it.
I kept sewing and it grew.  It is gorgeous.
 The large centre star
 Pretty photos from another angle.

 Then something interrupted me and I stopped.  I was only stopping for a few days, but it would appear time got away.

Next update soon.

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...