Sunday, July 2, 2017

June Finishes

June flew past without me noticing. I'm not sure how I didn't notice, I had a birthday and it the school musical and end of term.

I managed a few sewing projects and made quite a good start on others.

This rainbow AHQ was fun to sew and very pretty while sitting on O-Me.
 

This rainbow theme Aussie Hero Quilt & Laundry bag were finished and sent to the recipient somewhere in the middle east (I think).

 I love it, it is happy and colourful with a little bit of Aussie thrown in for good measure.

The rainbow blocks were made by Aussie Hero Friends from across Australia & I designed, pieced and quilted the quilt.

June's other sewing was another 11 hearts for the 1000 Heart project.  These haven't found a home yet, but I'm sure they will soon.

See you again soon.  My first July finish is almost done.
Debra -Outback Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...