Monday, September 11, 2017

Playing shop and Quilts in the Woolshed




Saturday 19 August saw me head out to "Springhill Country Craft Retreat" in Amby for Quilts in the Woolshed and a day of working in the patchwork shop.
It was a glorious day.

The Woolshed was decked out in quilts and other crafts.
 

 Plenty of eye candy and inspiration
 Hand spun and coloured wools
 
 I was playing working in the fabric shop.  It is just so pretty in there.
 Cecily was my partner in crime for the day.
 More prettiness behind me
 And even more.
 This quilt was one of my favourites. The fabrics were beautiful.
 I love old farm building so I couldn't resist taking a few snaps of the woolshed.



 
 

It was another wonderful day and, yes I may have adopted a few fabrics....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debra,wow sure is a lot of eye candy,what a wonderful time you had xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...